OK well its time things got a little exciting around here. Whilst I love writing posts for you guys, I want to mix things up on the blog and therefore am launching my first contest. Well…contest would be a good word if it wasn’t for the fact that this competition is open to nearly anyone and every person has the potential to get either $10 in pure cash or $60 worth of linkage.
Here’s how to enter and potentially get $10 cash on the spot:
- If you don’t already have a Text Link Ads account, signup for them using this link. It’s free and it can help you earn money from your blog or site and you can buy $100 in FREE Links on any site you fancy!
- Come back to this site and email me using my contact form with the name that you used to signup to TLA with, and a Paypal account email address where I can email payment to. Please also state whether you signed up as a publisher or advertiser.
- After 2-3 days, your name should show up in my account as a referral. When it does, I will instantly send you $10 via Paypal!
If you DO already have a TLA account, here’s how you can earn $60 worth of links:
- Simply write a review about this blog! It can be positive/negative, suggestive, praiseworthy or extremely critical – its up to you.
- Email me using my contact form and I will link out to your site in a post showing all the poems I’ve had. ReviewMe charges $60 for a link from my site, and TLA charges $55 for an “in-post link”, so you’ll be getting great worth for your poem (as your link will be seen by RSS subscribers as well!) Blogtrepreneur is also a PR4 site and ranked 80,000 – 90,000 on Alexa.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to get an instantaneous reward out of business blogging and also gives you a chance to get your creative juices flowing. If you want, you can do both the signup and the poem (but anyone who already has a TLA account cannot be eligible for the $10 cash). However, ultimately I have the final say and will decide if money will be paid out and/or whether links will be shown (hopefully we won’t have to get to this situation anyway).
Good luck and spread the word so that all can take advantage of my offer!