- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself When Choosing a Business Credit Card
- Blinkist Helps You Read Books in Only 15 Minutes
- Top 20 Small Business Bloggers Dominating the Market
- How MyCrowd Is Creating Efficiencies For Entrepreneurs And Freelancers
- How Writing a Book Can Help Market Your Business
- The Top 5 Tech Investors For 2014
13 Excellent Blogs About Blogging
There are blogs on every conceivable subject under the sun—from business and politics to fashion and hamster farming. But if you’re reading Blogtrepreneur.com, you ostensibly have some interest in the subject of, well, blogging.
That’s why I’ve compiled a list of 20 Excellent Blogs About Blogging. Unlike other sites which talk more about internet marketing or social networking, these blogs stay focused on blogging as their main subject.
They are blogs for bloggers about the business of blogging. Enjoy!
1. Problogger http://www.problogger.net/
Written by full-time blogging guru Darren Rowse, Problogger is one of the most extensive and resource-filled sites on the subject of professional blogging. The site is literally chock full o’ great information that even amateur bloggers can benefit from. Rowse is an expert on both the technical aspects of blogging as well as marketing, advertising, and making your blog profitable.
2. The Blog Herald http://www.blogherald.com/
A newspaper style blog that is devoted to teaching bloggers at all skills levels how to successfully operate a blog. Covering such topics as blog design, ethics, and blogging software, it is a comprehensive site that covers all aspects of blogging.
3. Copyblogger http://www.copyblogger.com/
This blog is dedicated to teaching the mechanics of writing content that pulls readers in. It is valuable for blogs or any other type of online writing you plan to do in the future. Copyblogger’s author is Brian Clark, a writer/producer, and entrepreneur with successful businesses—online and off–on his resume.
4. Blogging Pro http://www.bloggingpro.com/
A straightforward, no-nonsense blog that features news, themes and plugins of general interest to professional bloggers.
5. Daily Blog Tips http://www.dailyblogtips.com/
One of Technorati’s Top 100 blogs, Daniel Scocco’s Daily Blog Tips is another simple but powerful blog that is full of blogcentric news and information. Scocco’s blog platform of choice is WordPress which he focuses on frequently in his writing.
6. Thou Shall Blog http://thoushallblog.com/
Written by Yan Sustano and a team of contributors, Thou Shall Blog is a beautiful one-stop site for beginning bloggers. The site has a friendly, laid back voice and gives new bloggers plenty of great advice and encouragement as they begin their blogging adventures.
7. Technorati Blog http://technorati.com/weblog/
Technorati is the largest blog directory and their blog is a veritable hotline to the world of blogging. You’ll get fresh info daily on what’s hot in the blogosphere, as well as great advice for making the most of your blogging efforts.
8. Tips for New Bloggers http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/
This is another great blog written specifically for new bloggers, however Tips for New Bloggers focuses quite a bit more on the technical aspects of setting your blog up and tweaking it for optimum value.
9. Blog Bloke http://www.blogbloke.com/
The Blog Bloke claims to have created the niche topic of blog blogging. Whether or not that is true, he has been around since 2002, making it a contender for the oldest blog on this list. Blog Bloke’s posts are full of character as well as great blogging tips.
10. Blog Marketing Journal http://blogmarketingjournal.com/
Professionally styled, Blog Marketing Journal offers plenty of information on creating and promoting your blog.
11. Blog Building U http://blogbuildingu.com/blog
Blog Building U is a very simple, but very effective site focusing on educating new bloggers and incorporating blogging into your business practices.
12. Blogging Tips http://www.bloggingtips.com/
For blogs that are already well established, Blogging Tips provides information to help authors increase their effectiveness in both content and marketing.
13. Findable Blogs http://www.findableblogs.com/
Written by self-proclaimed web guru Sarah Lewis, Findable Blogs offers basic blogging tips and information, with a heavy focus on learning how to drive traffic to your blog.
As entrepreneurs and bloggers, we are always on the lookout for information that can help us on our way to success. Do you have any favorite blogging blogs? (Besides Blogtrepreneur.com, of course!)