- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself When Choosing a Business Credit Card
- Blinkist Helps You Read Books in Only 15 Minutes
- Top 20 Small Business Bloggers Dominating the Market
- How MyCrowd Is Creating Efficiencies For Entrepreneurs And Freelancers
- How Writing a Book Can Help Market Your Business
- The Top 5 Tech Investors For 2014
BBC’s Technology of Business – Fashion Playing Catch-up
What do you do when your industry has taken longer than most to jump on the Internet technology bandwagon? If you’re in the fashion industry, you play catch-up – and then some! Fashion might have taken longer than some to embrace the Internet, but they’ve come a very long way in a short time. The video below explores the remarkable transformation and what lies ahead for fashion in the high tech realm.
What do you think? Share your comments on this piece in space below.