• The Top 5 Tech Investors For 2014
  • 4 Ways To Make The Most Money With ClickBank

1 February 2011

Make Money with Click BankClick Bank – if you’ve been around the Internet for any period of time (and hoped to make money in the process), you’ve heard of it.  But while there are a number of tools available online, this doesn’t necessarily mean you know how to use them or how to use them to make the most money – until now.  Click Bank can be a great addition to your online strategy and here are four ways to make sure this tool works for you.

What is Click Bank?

Click Bank is a company that helps both vendors and affiliates.  If you want to help someone sell their product, Click Bank can help, passing on a commission to you.  When you want to sell an item and you want others to promote it for you, then this is a good route to take.  You get to choose the percentage you’re willing to pay the affiliate and Click Bank handles the details.  Click Bank also helps you accept payments from customers.  Easy to setup and simple to manage, Click Bank has helped many companies spread the word about their products.

Strategy 1: Start a Blog

If you already have a blog, you’re ready to begin using Click Bank as a tool for making money.  People turn to blogs to learn information about the latest and greatest things in various markets.  When you create an energetic voice and a strong passion in your blog posts, you will begin to gain followers who want to know what you’d recommend they buy.  Of course, you don’t want to badger your readers into buying certain things, but when you are, for example, speaking about weight loss in most of your posts, your recommendation about a book you’re reading or a product you’re using may just be the one that your readers check out.  And this adds up to payments to your bank account.

How do I start a money making blog from scratch?
    Easy! let us tell you how – we’ll even make sure that you pay the right price by comparing all of the leading services and products available to you, when starting your first blog. Click here to check out our comparison page, where we will take you buy the hand and walk you through the blog creation process. Alternatively, you can also check out our helpful resources page, displaying a variety of valuable and ‘must-have’ products and services which we have used to get Blogtrepreneur to where it is today!

Strategy 2: Review Products

When your website already offers reviews on certain items, you can use Click Bank to make money on what you already do.  By reviewing items that you sign up to promote on Click Bank, you begin to create a place where people can go to learn more about how to spend their money.  The key is to create real reviews and to build up trust with your readership.  When people trust what you have to say, they will listen when you review an item.  They will begin to look at the item more carefully, and you boost their odds of clicking on the item to purchase it.

Strategy 3: Build Your List

You probably already have a list of people to whom you send out emails or newsletters.  (And if you don’t, this is something you need to do immediately, no matter how you want to make money.)  This list might be filled with people who contact you directly or who simply sign up to read newsletters about your market.  Over time, you might build a list that has thousands of subscribers.  Imagine what your profits might look like if you promote an item from Click Bank that perfectly addresses their needs.  Since you know your mailing list well, you can head over to Click Bank to see what products might be perfect for them, and then you can bring u this product in your new wave of mailings.

Start building a list with AWeber – List building and email marketing software used by almost all of the most successful internet marketers, helping them build such huge lists with ease. Click here to find out how AWeber can help you build your list and how you can sign up to use this amazing software from just $1!

Strategy 4: Sign Up to Promote Someone Else’s Product

Thought a lot of people view Click Bank as a way to have others do their work for them, by signing up to be affiliates, you can also turn the tables and promote another’s products.  By signing up to promote an item, you can begin to take in revenue that allows you to fund your own ventures.  Not only will you be helping someone else out, but also you will also be helping yourself out in the process – everyone wins.  If you have a particular passion in an area, you might want to choose products from Click Bank that you can support easily and fervently.  You end up being genuine in your Facebook, Twitter, and other social media venues, plus you can begin to earn money too.

Click on the image below to watch a FREE video and to discover just how easy it can be to pull in $7,515 per day from a BRAND NEW ClickBank account

No matter how you choose to use Click Bank, employing all of these strategies is the best way to make the most money possible.  While you might start off slowly, the more avenues of revenue, the more likely you are to make money, even if it’s not a product you have designed.

Remember, Click Bank does the work for you, so signing up with their website today can help you start on the road to success, or just bolster the success you’ve already been enjoying.

, , , , , , , , , , ,

27 Responses to 4 Ways To Make The Most Money With ClickBank

1. Morgan February 1, 2011 at 2:18 pm #

I’m still skeptical about affiliate marketing. I feel that I’ll look like a spammer or just someone trying to make money. I’m still unsure how to effectively go about it. Though these tips can definitely help.

Thanks!

• Luke Etheridge February 2, 2011 at 4:50 am #

Morgan,

I’ve always been skeptical also, but as Alex has pointed out below, there are ClickBank products out there that truly help others and contain some really impacting teachings – you just need to research them and find the right ones.

It also depends on how you go about promoting them. At the end of the day, CONTENT is king and if you are promoting an affiliate product within a really valuable blog post (for example), then those who are enjoying your FREE content will feel more inclined to click through to the product and pay for it.

So many “marketers” get it wrong by spamming their lists or their Twitter followers in the hope that somebody will buy – they won’t! I personally think that the best policy is to be HONEST and GIVING and then people will trust your judgement enough to purchase the products which you are recommending.

Thanks once again for your comments Morgan!

Luke

2. Alexis February 1, 2011 at 9:33 pm #

Out of all the 4 ways from my own experience, building a list is the most important thing to do.Whatever way you use to build a list ,It is definetely the best way to do affiliate marketing.
      Thanks for sharing.

• Luke Etheridge February 2, 2011 at 4:44 pm #

Alexis I agree – building a list is fundamental for anyone wishing to succeed with affiliate marketing, but more importantly, building a list of high QUALITY and not focusing too hard on quantity.

When promoting products to a list you need to promote the right products – people will start to hate you if you bombard them with rubbish products.

In that sense it is great to be an affiliate blogger because primarily content comes first, which allows you to build up trust between you and your readers and then recommend trust-worthy products to those people.

Thanks for your comment Alexis!

Luke

3. Alex February 2, 2011 at 2:57 am #

I love affiliate marketing and it’s how I currently make money online.

Most people think clickbank products are worthless crap but seriously there are some great products on there in certain niches and people are really happy when they buy them.

Great thing about affiliate marketing, you don’t deal with taking payments, product delivery, aftercare or support, the product owner deals with it all for you.

Alex

• Luke Etheridge February 2, 2011 at 4:37 am #

Alex – Yes I like affiliate marketing and in all honesty it is how most bloggers make so much money online.

Love your point about not having to deal with all of that ‘cutomer service’ stuff and the actual product distribution etc. – agreed, and in my opinion this is the MOST appealing thing about promoting affiliate products.

Having said that, before you actually go ahead and promote a product RESEARCH it, look up reviews and get a real sense of what others are saying because if people do not like the product and it’s teachings are black hat or old, you will wind up annoying your subscribers or readers as you have promoted an ineffective product to them.

As with anything, try before you buy – same goes with affiliate marketing in my eyes – try before you promote!

Thanks for your comments Alex and I’m glad you have managed to find success online by promoting affiliate products.

All the best,

Luke

4. Marlon @ productivity bits February 11, 2011 at 4:59 pm #

Luke,

I have the same sentiments about affiliate marketing like Morgan. I don’t know how to approach it. I don’t know what to feel. Honestly, I feel like begging for money if I do this kind of marketing.

Your post definitely sheds some lights on this.

5. Mike February 13, 2011 at 7:36 am #

Morgan,

Just because there are some bad and useless products sold through affiliate marketing, it doesn’t mean they all are.

There’s plenty of sites on the web which are at the end of the day affiliate marketers which fulfill everyday needs and wants of people such as hotels, holidays, mobile phones etc.

It’s not all about selling money making ebooks.

• Luke Etheridge February 15, 2011 at 2:36 pm #

Mike – Yes, well highlighted buddy.

You can be an affiliate of many different products – from hosting, domain registrars, books on Amazon and so much more. People tend to have such a misconception that all affiliate products are ‘money making eBooks’ or ‘get-rich-quick’ products.

Granted, you can’t be an affiliate to a web host using ClickBank, but there are still some great products on ClickBank that are continually receiving rave reviews.

Thanks for the input Mike and I wish you all the best with affiliate marketing Marlon and Morgan!

Cheers,

Luke

6. Rhonda February 13, 2011 at 2:01 pm #

Hi Luke

Like the others I am too nervous….I have never tried making money at home through affiliate marketing……I’ve done it thru freebie sites….and I did well…..I am still nervous about what is a scam and what’s legitimate….do u guys offer one on one service…..I have no idea how to create a list….thanks for all the great info…

• Luke Etheridge February 15, 2011 at 2:30 pm #

Hi Rhonda,

No I’m afraid we do not offer a one-on-one service but let us know what topics you would like us top blog about and we will do our best to cover them. At the end of the day, our readers are and will always be the backbone of this blog and if you want us to cover something specific don’t hesitate to ask.

In regard to building a list – there is TONS of information out there on list building and I am thinking of eventually writing a post on how we manage to gather 15+ opt-in’s every single day.

I’m sure that will be of great value to you Rhonda. Remember that one of the keys to success with affiliate marketing is to heavily RESEARCH the products that you wish to promote – gather reviews from legitimate customers and at the end of the day, if people don’t like the product which you start promoting, your visitors will start to mis-trust you.

On the flip side if you are adding value to people’s lives, people will LOVE you and are definitely more likely to purchase one of your recommendations in the future.

Thanks for your comment Rhonda.

Luke

7. RobM February 19, 2011 at 9:09 am #

I think the best way to go about affiliate marketing is to use the product yourself first. If you really like the product and feel it will add value to others then go ahead and promote it. You can then give good honest advice and reviews of the product and genuinely connect with the buyers.

8. Jorge Delgado February 19, 2011 at 9:53 am #

Thanks for sharing! I love clickbank!

Cheers,
      Jorge

9. search engine optimization usa February 22, 2011 at 3:43 am #

Yes , i think clickbank and adsense is good for making money online Thanks for your post i have also a site which help us making great money online with clickbank…

10. Tim September 1, 2011 at 10:43 am #

Very nice article. I have a blog, but it is word press so there are no advertisements on it. Thanks for all the information

11. zein September 6, 2011 at 1:11 am #

i have a program for clickbank who select the products from the market place. i just begin with it, i hope it works. i let you know

12. Julius @ Moneymakersites.com October 29, 2011 at 11:00 pm #

Hey Luke, thanks for sharing about how to make money with clickbank. I’ve been searching for strategy about this adding to my skills. I am already making money with them through my membership with CFM or Chris Farrell Membership if you heard about him.

Well, I’m glad I found your blog to implement your success here.

13. Roberto March 5, 2012 at 5:20 pm #

Great post, I love using clickbank and if you really know what you are doing you can earn some decent money every month.

14. Peterson Babalola March 19, 2012 at 10:25 pm #

I love to get involve in this. Lately I have been looking for a good and clean business do do part time.

15. Emmanuel April 27, 2012 at 5:28 am #

Nice blog post!I found this an amazing site.

16. paul May 20, 2012 at 10:29 pm #

I’m currently trying to make money promoting other’s products, I just started, SO far it’s been about 3 days, no profit yet, I invested in a .com. I guess I shouldn’t expect a profit so quickly. But I’ve gotten around 144 hops and no conversions. Oh well, I’ll just keep trying

• Matthew T May 21, 2012 at 5:04 pm #

@Paul If you have a passion for what you are doing, you will be motivated to give the business a fair chance to succeed. It may take more time than you are willing to spend but that’s something you might have to do to make a profit. Thx for posting.

17. Irmelda May 21, 2012 at 9:06 pm #

Now I am on my way to making money from Clickbank, thank you for the hard to get info that you have provided.

• Matthew T May 23, 2012 at 12:10 pm #

@Irmelda Glad we could be of assistance to you on your road to making money from clickbank. Cheers!

18. Gerald July 12, 2012 at 1:01 am #

I registered as affiliate with clickbank about two years. But I never know how to promote it until I google about it and now I have learned a bit about how to do the marketing. Now I have some planning on how to do it. Hope I will succeed.. and thanks for the information.. really appreciate it..

19. fati September 26, 2012 at 10:20 am #

Good info on click bank, thx

20. Hussein Ali December 8, 2012 at 1:23 pm #

i learned alot from this post thx