Pay Per Lead Affiliate Program by LeadsMarket.com – Review
This is a sponsored post for LeadsMarket.com. All opinions are 100% my own.
As the writers of Blogtrepreneur.com and several other websites that are monetized through ads and affiliate programs, we are often asked for our opinions of various programs. Recently, we were referred to a pay-per-lead payday loan affiliate program, from LeadsMarket.com, and we were quite impressed.
What impressed us most about this particular program was the philosophy behind it. We’ve come across our share of affiliate programs run by people who are in it for a short term buck, and it’s made us wiser about choosing the best programs. The pay-per-lead payday loan plan by LeadsMarket.com is backed by some principles that make it unique and well worth a good look.
Here are a few of the philosophies that make this program one of the best out there:
1. They Care. Every affiliate program will claim that they love their affiliates and want to support them. Not all follow through on those claims though. LeadsMarket.com walks the walk and really shows that they care about your success – and they help you get there.
2. They’re the Advertiser. Unlike affiliate programs through an affiliate network, this program doesn’t have a middleman. That means the payouts are excellent, and the people you deal with know the answers to any questions you have.
3. Useful Reporting. We like to keep a close eye on our affiliate earnings and performance. The payday loan affiliate program that LeadsMarket.com offers comes with some of the best reporting and statistics we’ve seen.
4. They Listen. Do you ever get the feeling that suggestions to your affiliate manager fall on deaf ears? That won’t be the case this time. LeadsMarket.com takes your success seriously, and they show it by listening to their affiliates as well as their customers.
5. Flexibility. Affiliates are able to choose how they send leads to the offers they’re promoting. Options range from sending clicks to attractive, well-converting websites, easily integrating a form to your website, XML host and post, ping and post, or sending traffic to a custom website exclusive to the an individual affiliate. Affiliates can choose from different payout options as well. The include: flat payout per lead, revenue share, or tier structured payouts.
If you’re looking for a great converting, high quality affiliate program, with excellent support, look no further than LeadMarket.com. They know what they’re doing, and they’ll take great care of you.