Best Whitening Toothpaste for a Busy Lifestyle
White teeth are everywhere in modern society. Without them, you stand the risk of losing job opportunities, perhaps even your professional reputation because we live in a day and age where looks really are everything.
But, going to the dentist every three months to have your teeth whitened isn’t something that most entrepreneurs have time for. The good news is that you don’t have to rely on dentists in order to maintain white, healthy teeth – it’s fully achievable using the best whitening toothpastes during your daily brushing routine.
How Do Whitening Toothpastes Work?
Whitening toothpaste can whiten teeth by removing surface stains, such as those caused by drinking wine, coffee or smoking. Whitening toothpaste can also be used after a bleaching treatment to maintain results.
To remove surface stains, whitening toothpaste typically includes:
- Chemical abrasives that gently polish the teeth surface
- Formula that help break down or dissolve stains
When these whitening pastes are used daily, after two to six weeks your teeth appear whiter.
Although whitening toothpaste is generally safe for daily use, be careful to follow manufacturer recommendations. Excessive use of whitening toothpaste can damage tooth enamel which is irreversible.
Our Whitening Toothpaste Reviews
Let’s take a look at the best teeth whitening toothpaste products available on the market today, and see which one is the right choice for you. We’ll be reviewing the following five brands of whitening toothpastes:
- Crest 3D White Vivid Anticavity Teeth Whitening Radiant Mint Toothpaste
- Rembrandt Gentle Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
- Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste
- Supersmile Professional Whitening Toothpaste
- Arm & Hammer Advanced White Toothpaste
1. Crest 3D White Review – Instant Teeth Whitening
- Crest’s formula utilizes a number of cutting-edge cleansing whitening agents in order to gently remove any stains.
- Packed with essential ingredients that include fluoride and sorbitol in order to kill bacteria that inevitably cause cavities and gum disease.
- Achieves a whiter set of teeth in approximately two weeks, which is faster than other whitening pastes. It’s also capable of removing the vast majority of surface stains from the enamel of your teeth.
We’re very impressed with the Crest 3D toothpaste, and when paired with Crest whitening strips you’re practically guaranteed instant teeth whitening. For our UK or Australian readers, Crest is also available for purchase in local stores.
Rembrandt is a leader across the teeth whitening market, and their products always produce outstanding results. So if you are looking for toothpaste to whiten teeth, check out Rembrandt’s Gentle Teeth Whitening toothpaste.
3. Sensodyne Pronamel Toothpaste Review
Finally, Sensodyne includes fluoride into its toothpaste to provide further protection against gum diseases and plaque.
5. Arm and Hammer Toothpaste Review
Looking for the best toothpaste for bad breath? Look no further! Arm & Hammer has developed a toothpaste product that blends the magic of baking soda to achieve a natural effect on dental health. What makes this product so amazing is that it is able to treat a range of dental health problems without using strong chemicals, remember its primary ingredient is baking soda, and it doesn’t get any more natural than that! It also incorporates fluoride to help prevent cavities and gum disease.
The power of baking soda is one of medicine’s hidden secrets. By acting as a natural counterbalance of toxic acids, Arm and Hammer Advanced White Toothpaste can effectively neutralize the acids in your mouth in order to stop the erosion of enamel. This double action of baking soda and fluoride means you’ll be receiving the benefits of natural whitening, all while keeping your teeth healthy.
Good luck on your quest for an improved smile, and be sure to try the recommendations from our best toothpaste for whitening teeth above! Although there are many brands in the market, the whitening products above have been rated by buyers as the best available.
We would love to hear your experiences by leaving a comment below.