We recently published the Search Behavior and Social Behavior infographics, and the last of the series will uncover the lesser-but-equal mobile channel. This infographic dives into how individuals behave on mobile devices and how they interact with social networks. Whether you are a business owner or marketer, this study helps you understand the user behavior on Smartphones and tablets.
Here are some key points:
- 70 percent of mobile searches lead to an action on a website within the hour
- 40 percent of searches are conducted while in front of a television
- A majority of mobile searches occur on Smartphones vs. tablets: 60 percent of users search on their phone, while 40 percent search via tablet
- Around 40 percent of users will opt for a different website if it’s not mobile friendly
- *Nearly half of individuals who are between 18 and 29 conduct at least one mobile search every day
Explore the infographic here: