Blogtreprelinking – 27.01.08
It’s been a long time since I’ve written a Blogtreprelinking post, and to be quite honest, I’ve missed showing some linklove to those bloggers who have been writing great content week in, week out. Here’s what I’ve enjoyed reading over the past week and more:
- My top commentator Alan Johnson has just started a blog contest with prizes valued at over $1000. If you want a piece of the action, checkout his post about the competition.
- Caroline Middlebrook released her very first eBook for free called How to Develop Money-Making Niche Sites with WordPress. It’s an excellent read and contains some techniques that I’m using to setup some new affiliate sites.
- I’m very late on this one, but Courtney Tuttle has been writing an awesome series on Keyword Sniping, which is a case study of how he manages to rank highly for niched terms on the big search engines. A must-read for any SEO’er.
- Skellie writes about the Top 5 Tips for Success in a Crowded Niche.
- Fellow UK Blogger David Airey has launched a very colourful, new blog called Logo Design Love.
- For the past 2 weeks, I’ve been following Mark’s journey to become a PPC Rockstar. Having just bought Guitar Hero 3, I too want to get involved in this – and will certainly put the pedal to the metal in the next few days.
- Paul from UberAffiliate just wrote an amazing Case Study detailing how he setup a PPC campaign on Diet Pills. This guy makes 6 figures a month, so you definitely want to listen to what he has to say!
- Yaro wrote a great post called Understanding Affiliate Marketing From The Perspective Of A Blogger – as you can probably tell, I love learning about affiliate marketing, especially through the different mediums, so this was another post that appealed to me.
- My good online pal Nate Whitehill recently celebrated his 1 year Blogiversary. I’m coming up to my 2nd, and I can’t believe how quickly this time has passed.
Finally, I want to give a big shout out to my 2 main image advertisers this month, Stefan from InstantCoding and John Cow with his GoogleTime e-product. Thanks a lot guys, and to all, remember that you can checkout Blogtrepreneur’s advertising options here!