Online Communication Tools You Should Use To Help Your Business Grow
Online communication is crucial now more than ever due to the existing health and economic crises the world is experiencing at the moment. It’s a good thing that online communication tools are available to help run businesses and promote business growth.
In this article, you’ll learn the different online communication tools used nowadays.
Reliable 800 Service
Using a reliable 800 service increases consumer trust in your company because it’s what most popular corporations use in communicating with their customers. You can avail of this online communications service to greatly benefit your brand.
Here are the advantages of using reliable 800 service:
- Draw more potential customers to your company.
- Provide world-class customer service.
- Establish a good business reputation.
Enhances team communication by sharing files via Slack’s cloud-based collaboration service. You can send direct messages to each employee if they need to address individual tasks.
Here are the good reasons why you should consider using Slack for your small business communications:
- On a free plan, you can see and search all recent (10,000) messages.
- Connect Slack with your existing tools and services using integrations.
- Create communication channels for specific projects and label them accordingly so all team members can share resources and communicate effectively. Share images, files, insights, and links with Slack.
This simple note-taking app has evolved into a fully-featured program, so you can share insights with your whole team. Also, you can track progress on your tasks, prioritize tasks, and collaborate on documents.
Evernote allows you to easily organize all of your business content, making it accessible whether you’re out meeting suppliers or at the shop.
Here are the things you can do with Evernote:
- Organize Company Information into Separate Notebooks: For instance, you can keep a note that holds all the recipes you can share with your new employees during training and create another separate notebook for all business documents, such as permits and licenses, and payroll data.
- Create a Central Hub for Marketing Tools and Ideas: Evernote is an excellent workspace for collecting promotional materials, social media feedback, and ideas that can help you grow your small business. Jotting down plans is easier so you can engage with the community better and reach out to new customers faster.
- Manage Daily Routines with Reminders and Checklists: Use reminders and checklists to outline different tasks you need to complete throughout the day. You can do this by creating a blank template note of your daily routines. By doing so, each shift can simply duplicate the note to be filled in each day, keeping your team accountable for completed tasks. Your team members can leave notes as needed.
It’s a good idea to adapt the best project management and online communications solutions for your small business so you’ll have smoother business operations, like Basecamp. In this way, you can set clear goals, perform tasks accurately, meet deadlines, and speed up the process because of less manual work.
Here are the features of Basecamp:
- To-do lists: See a list of all your tasks you need to do on specific dates or timetables. It keeps your team members reminded of their daily, weekly, or monthly tasks.
- Discussion boards: See messages all across members and discuss matters using the dashboard for easy problem resolution, saving you so much time and effort.
- Automatic check-ins: Automatic check-ins refer to questions prompting your team members to share updates with everyone in a particular project on a regular basis. Automatically keep everyone in the loop, eliminating status meetings.
- Document sharing: Share files and documents seamlessly with Basecamp.
It’s a free service that allows users to work remotely using boards, cards, and lists. This project management tool is simple and effective, making it a perfect choice for freelancers. With Trello, you can share your perspective on any project. You can also see all the tasks shown on the screen.
Here are the good-to-know facts about Trello:
- You can create boards and drag and drop the items in the list to show progress. Create ‘doing,’ ‘to do’ and ‘done’ boards for easier project management.
- Each Trello board is categorized using lists that include individual cards with project details, and the Trello cards have labels for easier and faster searching.
- Free users can freely add one Power-Up per Trello board without restrictions on the number of users who can collaborate with the free version.
The above-mentioned communication tools include features and benefits for ease of communication, task management, collaboration, integrations, and mobile app capabilities. They’re flexible, accurate, reliable, and effective in managing all sorts of projects that small businesses usually do.